We stayed at Surburban Extended Stay Hotel in Alamogordo, NMApril 27 2017Room 114Door dont lockAir condiction didnt work had to fix breaker4 Hairs in showerNo creamerNo surgarTissue holder brokerPainters outside loud at 7:20 amMy husband and I was not happy at this locationWe complain to manager on friday 28th at checkout.......she didnt care and was very rude.Thanks The manager rudely said we could of got a different room last night.I told her the desk told me whe i checked in that it was sold out The manager checked and said no they were not.So everyone at this locations like to lie.But most of my problems didnt happen until i rudely got woke up by 5 painters outside my door talking and laughly.We were planng to wake at 10 am so this mess up my plans.We only stop at this hotel because it was a choice hotel.This is not a choice hotel standard. Wayne Allison waynea61

Product or Service Mentioned: Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Air Conditioner Facility.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments